
So, I was seriously questioning my purchase of Purple Fashion yesterday evening as I walked out of the Magazine shop on Bedford. As my funds dwindle, I just felt the guy behind the counter look at me licking his lips, thinking this sucker is going to pay$35.00 for this and in turn pay for my kids meals for a week or my ever expanding drug habit(insert which ever works). In anycase, I got home and was reassured that I had not been reckless. Purple truly is a necessity, and should be an untaxable item like food or clothing. Alright, well thats a little bit rediculous, but whatever. Purple, as Olivier Zahm describes it, is a cross section of what is going on in the comunity in which he lives, and as such it truly feels in a sense timeless, not to be mixed in with trends. Pick it up, and find out what this season has to offer. My first glance favorites are the new installment of the life story of Terry Richardson, and as always the model portraits shot by Innez and Vanoodh.
No comments:
Post a Comment